The gas detector is designed for single station use or for connecting to fire alarm or security alarm panel. Small and compact, the design and color makes it ideal for use in the home, small commercial properties, and recreational vehicles. It is intended to detect leakage of natural gas (methane gas), town gas, and bottled gas (propane gas), coal gas. The unit is designed for DC Powered wire-in applications. The gas detector can bemounted high (for methane gas) or low (for propane (LPG) gas). It is equipped with a sturdy metal mounting bracket for quick, easy, and secure installation.
Key Specifications/Special Features
- Detect all sorts of combustible gases, natural gas (methane), bottled gas (propane), LPG (Liquefied petroleum Gas), LNG (Liquefied natural gas), coal gas, including town gas.
- Easy to install, mounting bracket included.
- Loud 85dB alarm and LED warning light.
- High quality durable sensor.
- Self diagnostic function by MCU intelligent software.
- Excellent reliability & High stability.
- Ideal for all kitchens.
Unit Dimensions:122mm (H) x 76 mm (W) x 38 mm (D)
Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
Ambient Humidity: ≤95% RH
Alarm Horn: 85dB at 3m (10 feet)
Operating Voltage: DC9-28V
Power Consumption: <1.5W (Standby), <5W (Alarm)
Value of Detection Threshold (Lower Explosive Limit):
Natural Gas: 7500ppm (15%LEL)
LPG: 2000ppm (10%LEL)
Coal Gas: 800ppm (2%LEL)
Method of Alarm: Flashing Red LED with 85dB alarm
Warm Up Time: approximately 60 Seconds
Alarm Output: Relay Output (2A@DC24V, 1A@220VAC)
Accessories: Metal mounting bracket
Mounting screws with anchors