What is a brush cutter used for?
The brush cutter (also called a trimmer or grass cutter) is a powered garden or agricultural tool used to trim weeds, small trees, and other foliage not accessible by a lawn mower or rotary mower. Various blades or trimmer heads can be attached to the machine for specific applications.
Petrol Brush Cutter Grass Cutter Description:
1.We have the most advanced production assembling line in China to make sure the quality. All of our products gain CE, 3C and EUII certificate.
2.Adhering to the principle of "quality first, customer foremost and sincere service", we are offering reasonable price, reliable quality and considerate service to gain great reputation in the global market.
2 Stroke Gasoline Brush Cutter
|Type||Air Cooled, Single Cylinder,4 Stroke|
|Engine Output||1.65kw / 1.65hp|
|Starting system||Recoil /hand start|
|Blade type||metal blade and nylon cutter|
|Fuel tank volume||120ml|
|Gross/Net Weight||Shaft:3.4/2.9kg ; Engine:5.7/5.4kg|
|Packing Size||Shaft: 166x11x11cm ; Engine: 33x32x20cm|
Competitive Advantage of Grass Cutter Machine:
1. Strong power, beautiful appearance, comfortable operation.. Widely used in the garden and agriculture.
2. The biggest can cut shrubs of 3cm in diameter. Portable-type, light weight, easy to carry do the wild field operations.
3. Low noise, easy to start.. Extremely easy starting with fuel primer.
4. Multiple-use guard (for line and blade use).. Bearing solid steel drive shaft.
5. Metal fuel tank protector.. Rapid acceleration. Low vibration clutch design.
6. The grass cutter machine is 2 stroke, side attached type, can be customized
Petrol Grass Cutter Key Features:
Extremely easy starting with fuel primer.
Multi-use guard (for line and blade use).
Bearing solid steel drive shaft.
Metal fuel tank protector.
Low vibration clutch design.